Friday, August 12, 2005

Farming Golden Hakutaku Eye

Sea Serpent Grotto that is where I had to go.... Today Clar and Milk was farming Mindgazer, This mob drops the Golden eyes which sells for about 150k or more. So being the Gilless me, wanted to join them. However Milk and Clar had passed the ornamented door, therefore I needed a Sahagin Key to open it. XD So I had to do a mini Quest to get it, well long story short I got lost looking for "Hurr the Betrayer". Clar and Milk suddenly K.O.ed so I was rushing for time to Raise them. Up and down I went round the grotto, Then on my way to them near Norg, i got aggro?! When I turn my back to see who attacked me. It was “Wuur the Sandcomber” a NM, I was like oh dear am gona die… but he was a piece of cake. I was able to take him down, he drop a “Holy Ampulla” 120k at AH (which my WHM needed) and a fish. Oh oh lucky me. When I got to Clar and Milk they had been raised by another Whm. Well ended day with 3 Golden eyes and a Holy Ampulla, not bad today. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home