Tuesday, August 09, 2005

With Undead food and Test of the Earth.

I had been going to Fei'yin a lot lately, well here am again today, this time is BCNM60 again. Clar asked me to join him today since there was a full moon now. So Tuni, Milk Poi, Clar and I were at Qu’Bia Arena doing “Celery” Tuni, Clar and Me was up 1st and we were killing “Punctured Percy” the Dagger and Arrows ghost. Things did not go well as planned; the Ghost attacked me a mage. Clar and Tuni can’t keep the hate as the daggers damage was to low. We ended up with a dive and Tuni lost her orb. Round 2&3 were with Poi, Milk and Clar, as for me I show Tuni the way out. When I came back Poi was finishing his round, only to see him lost a Darksteel Ingot due to Inventory been full. Then it was my turn round 4 with “Shredded Samson”, fight was hard today as he baned us 3 times, but we won and I got “Elusive Earring” which was the best drop.

After that we headed over to Quicksand Caves to help Milk kill Titan. However only when we entered the Protocrystal Clar found out he did not have the Fork to go in. XD So only Poi, Milk and me were in with out a tank, so Milk had to tank Titan; however Milk died when Titan 2houred, maybe I Barstone not Barstora well dunoo I panic, next up I had to tank him. XD Nevertheless, I was able to tank him the rest of the way and we won with 3 people, maybe 1 day I will solo him XD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home