Monday, August 01, 2005

A Mass-up Funny Day

Well sorry for the late post, just did my Artifact3 for my Whm tonight... Or did i ??? basically we had only 2 hours left before the Scheduled Maintenance, so we were rushing for time. soso... i got Zei, Ken, Clar, Hel, Psy to help me. XD So we ran down to Fei'yin... However i couldn't pop "Altedour I Tavnazia"(NM). later i found out that i took the holy water not the bell which was needed to spawn him. So i rushed to sandy, to get the bell... etc we only had an like 90mins left too to time up. we almost disband too but tick tick tick... when i got the bell and reached back there, we only had like 1/2 an hour left. i popped, killed it and it droped the mask... (Oh Psy Kiss the floor and we almost too if not for Benediction) . but then Zei Suddenly starts to cast "Escape".... before i got the mask... so end up ... we did so much for nothing... i lost my bell tooo... /cry ...

It's sad but funny.